Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Have you ever...

Have you ever had to completely disensemble your vaccuum cleaner in the hopes of finding the undies you sucked up by accident?
Um, this actually happened to me today. It's not like I leave my delicates laying on the floor. I was using the hand tool on the vaccuum and was cleaning around my closet, and next to my laundry basket a pair of my victoria secret lacies had fallen onto the floor and before I could pull the vaccum away... up they went into the tube! (UGH!) Why me? So I had to take the vaccuum apart to find them and I did. The next chore... laundry!

So speaking of things that have never happened to me before, I have a second date with "B" tonight (no... I've had 2nd dates before.. just listen) So for our date he's cooking me dinner at his house. Ahhh, so sweet. It got me thinking, I've never had a guy cook for me before! Well, my live-in ex-boyfriend would reheat leftover lasagna, and put it on a plate for me, but that doesn't count. In fact the last couple guys I dated lived at home and home cooked meals from them included whatever their momma made.

So, this is a step up. I may not be the best at picking stellar men, but I may be getting better. Okay I do have a date tonight so I gotta go get dressed so I have time to change my outfit three more times :)

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! That's so funny about the undies! I haven't sucked any up my vacuum, but I have had to take it completely apart to find whatever I sucked up unknowingly.
    How exciting that your second date with B went well! What are you guys going to do for a third date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That has not happened to me. Looking forward to hearing about the next date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, the undies story is hilarious! I haven't done that yet but I am sure I will someday LOL.
    Can't wait to hear how the date went! I have to agree a guy cooking you dinner is a great step up!

    ReplyDelete